Not too busy. Not too quiet. Juuust right.
Don’t appreciate the traffic snarls, noisy nights, and sky-high prices of the city
BUT don’t want a life of suburban seclusion, too-long commutes, and nonexistent neighborhood amenities either?
Make your way to the diverse, convenient community of Oxford Circle/Castor, in Northeast Philadelphia.
Flourishing shopping centers minutes from home
Abundant eateries and bars, just right for a casual lunch with friends
Public transportation, for when the car is not an option
And local parks galore
But it doesn’t end there.
With Center City just 25 minutes away, everything the renowned neighborhood has to offer – from the jobs to cheesesteaks to photo ops – is yours for the taking.
So you get the peace of the suburbs and the perks of the city.
Within a 20 minute radius:
- Bustleton/Robbins Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Plaza
- Mayfair Shopping Center
- Strip Center at 6736-6740 Castor Ave
- Burholme Family Fun Center
- Rolling Thunder Skating Center
- Skyzone Trampoline Park
- Thunderbird Lanes
- Tacony Creek Park
- Pennypack Park
- Palmyra Cove Nature Park & Environmental Discovery Center
- Magee Ave & Large Street – Bus Stop
- Bustleton Ave & Benner Street – Bus Stop
- Cheltenham Train Station
- Bridgesburg Train Station
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Salus University
- La Salle University
- Gilbert Spruance Elementary School